At Mindsize, your privacy is important to us and we want you to know why and how we (Mindsize, LLC, our Site and Services) collect, store, and use your personal information. Our guiding principles regarding your personal information are:
We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
We try to limit the information we collect only to what is necessary to provide the products and services you receive from us.
We hope to make it easy for you to understand and exercise your privacy rights.
While no website or online service is 100% secure, we work hard and take reasonable measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or loss, such as monitoring our Site for potential threats, utilizing SSL/TLS encryption, working with PCI-compliant payment processors, as well as other technical, administrative, and physical safeguards.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you only if we have reason to –for example, to provide Services, to communicate with you, or improve our Services.
We collect info. in three ways: automatically through operating our Site, if and when you provide us with information, and from outside sources.
Information We Collect Automatically
In order to operate our Site and deliver Services some information is collected automatically, such as:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that servers, web browsers, mobile devices, and typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. (e.g., page views, features enabled for your website, and other parts of our Services) along with information about your device (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
Information You Provide
Obviously, we collect information that you provide us with and how we treat that information depends on the reason for which it was collected, such as:
- Communicating with Us: You may provide us with information through our contact form – like name, e-mail address and other information you want to share.
- Billing and Contact Information: If you want to buy something from us – you will be asked to provide additional personal and payment information, such as your name, contact information, and credit card information for payment processing.
How and Why We Use Information
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled outlined below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
This Website is not intended for use or marketed toward children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics and other analytics programs to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following: analytics, contact you, provide services, send you email newsletters, register for an account, participation in surveys and contests, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms of service.
With whom we share your information
We may share any and all of your information with the following: email marketing, fraud prevention, and parties that need to operate the website.
Other than as set out above, we will notify you when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We generally delete information when it’s no longer needed for the purpose for which it was provided.
Our Services may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services — for example, paid, premium themes–may not be accessible.
- Opt-Out of Direct Marketing Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in those communications or email us to let us know. If you opt-out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your purchased Services, legal notices, or responding to your continued communications with us.
If your are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) grants the following rights (subject to some exemptions) and you may exercise your rights by emailing us at: [email protected]. Please note, we may ask you to verify your identity before we are able to facilitate your ability to exercise any of these rights.
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request changes to or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use or the processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request portability of your personal data; and
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our privacy practices with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
How to Contact Us
October 9, 2019